Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We offer 30 Money Back Guarantee on almost every product we offer. Please call customer service at 615-697-9328, in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date.”
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
TERMS OF SERVICE
THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT” OR “TERMS”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”, “YOUR”, OR “CUSTOMER”) AND NoSweat, LLC. (“WE”, “NoSweat ”, THE “COMPANY”), THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THE WWW.NOSWEATCO.COM WEBSITE (THE “SITE”). THIS AGREEMENT STATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND APPLICATION OF ALL SERVICES, FEATURES, GIFT CARDS, CREDITS AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE OR ENABLED VIA THE SITE AND/OR APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, WITH THE SITE AND APPLICATIONS, THE “SERVICES”), AND YOUR PURCHASE OF THE MEMBERSHIPS AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH OUR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING AND USING ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU ACCEPT, AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO, AND YOU MUST NOT, ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM, OR MEMBERSHIPS TO, NoSweat.
By signing up for a Membership (as defined below), you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are under 18 years of age but are at least 13 years old, that you are using the site with the consent of your parent or legal guardian and that you have received your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter into this Agreement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who is registering for a child, you hereby agree to bind your child to this Agreement and to fully indemnify, release and hold harmless NoSweat if your child breaches or disaffirms any term or condition of this Agreement.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN HOW DISPUTES BETWEEN US ARE RESOLVED, WHICH INCLUDE A JURY TRIAL WAIVER AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
1 – CHANGES TO SERVICES; PERSONAL INFORMATION/PRIVACY
1.1 – Changes to the Services
NoSweat may add to, change or remove any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any Content (as defined below) therein, at any time without prior notice to you.
1.2 – Personal Information
Customers agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information as required for the purchase of the Products and Memberships (both as defined below in Section 3.1). NoSweat reserves the right to block further sales to Customers who provide false, inaccurate or incomplete data. Customer acknowledges that NoSweat uses a third party payment processing service to process orders and bill fees to your credit, debit, or other Company accepted payment method (“Payment Method”).
1.3 – Privacy
2 – PASSWORDS; USER LICENSE; CHAT SESSIONS
2.1 – Passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your passwords or accounts. You agree not to share your passwords, let anyone else access your passwords or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your passwords. You agree to notify NoSweat if there is any unauthorized use of your password or if you know of any other breach of security in relation to the Services.
2.2 – User License
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, NoSweat hereby grants you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, and non-exclusive license to access the Services and use the content, information, text, images, graphics, interfaces, audio and video clips and any other materials displayed through the Services (collectively, the “Content”), solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, publicly display or perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content. If you breach any term of this Agreement, your authorization to use the Services and Content automatically terminates without notice to you.
You hereby represent and warrant that you will not, and will not induce any third party to: (a) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Services or Content or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services or Content or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any server of NoSweat or its third party service providers, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegal means; (b) use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any comparable manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services or Content; (c) use any device, software or routine to interrupt or interfere with, or attempt to interrupt or interfere with, the proper operation and working of the Services or with any other person’s use of the Services; (d) track or seek to trace any information on any other person who visits the Site or Applications, or uses our Services; (e) use the Services or Content for, or in connection with, any illegal purpose, to solicit, facilitate, encourage, condone, or induce any illegal activity, or as otherwise prohibited by this Agreement or applicable laws, rules or regulations; or (f) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of any proprietary software used to provide, maintain, or otherwise applicable to the Site, Applications, Services, or Content.
2.3 – Chat Sessions
NoSweat offers to its Members the ability to enter into an instant messaging session (“Chat Sessions”) with a NoSweat Member Services Agent (“MSA”). In order to maintain a high standard of service and provide a safe environment for its MSAs, NoSweat reserves the right to refuse, discontinue, and/or block you from Chat Sessions for acts we consider to be inappropriate, such as unreasonable demands, misrepresentations, personally threatening or offensive language, and/or erratic behavior or acts that violate the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, including these provisions relating to the Chat Sessions, please do not use the Chat Session service.
Due to account security restrictions MSAs are not able and will not fulfill certain types of requests. If your request requires making a payment OR canceling your service, please log onto your account or email Member Services at info@NoSweatco.com to complete such transactions. MSAs may request your account login user name, email address, or other personally identifiable information in order ensure the identity and security of the chat. MSAs are NOT supposed to ask you for your password or Payment Method information to confirm your account. If a MSA asks for your password or payment information, please immediately discontinue the Chat session and email NoSweat at: info@NoSweatco.com
3 – TERMS OF SALE
3.1 - Sales of Products and Memberships to End Users Only
NoSweat sells performance headwear liners and other apparel and athletic supplies (the “Product(s)”) to end-user customers who purchase monthly memberships to receive the Products (“Membership(s)”) only for their own personal, non-commercial use. You may not purchase Products or Memberships for further distribution or resale or for any other commercial or business purpose. The Membership and all rights and privileges conferred are personal and non-transferable.
3.2 - Pricing
Pricing for Products and Memberships (including any applicable shipping and handling fees) can be found on NoSweat’s then-current pricing page located on the Site at: http://www.NoSweatco.com/hat-helmet. The price that we will charge you for the Products and Memberships will be the price as posted on the Site on the date you first sign-up for a Membership to the Site. NoSweat reserves the right to change prices for Products and Memberships at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of promotions or price decreases.
3.3 – Free Month
Your Membership may start with a free trial, allowing you to receive your first set of liners shipment free ("Free Trial"). At the time of sign-up, your Payment Method will just be charged for shipping and taxes, if applicable. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. NoSweat reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your Free Trial eligibility.
We will begin billing your Payment Method the applicable monthly Membership fees -- based on the adhesive strength type you selected -- at the end of the Free Trial unless you cancel your Membership prior to the end of the Free Trial. To view the specific details of your Membership, including monthly Membership price and end date of your Free Trial, visit our website and click the "Your Account" page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your Free Trial period.
You will not receive a notice from us that your Free Trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your Membership has begun. To avoid being charged after the expiration of your Free Trial, you must cancel your Membership prior to the end of the first month. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly or bi-monthly basis (depending on your selection) for your Membership fee until you cancel. For detailed instructions on how to cancel, see Section 3.5 below.
NoSweat reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to withdraw or modify any Free Trial offerings or promotions at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
3.4 – Refunds
If you are dissatisfied with one of our Products for any reason, NoSweat will refund the amount paid for your most recent month of service. Refund requests must be made directly to NoSweat at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refund requests must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of shipment by NoSweat. NoSweat is not liable for Products that are damaged or lost in transit to NoSweat. Promptly following NoSweat’s receipt of your request (typically within five (5) business days), NoSweat will credit the amount paid for the returned Product (less any shipping and handling costs/fees related to the original purchase, which are non-refundable) to the Payment Method you used to make the original purchase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NoSweat does not control when a specific credit card or payment method company processes a chargeback transaction. You are responsible for contacting your credit card or payment method company if you have questions about the status of the chargeback.
NoSweat will not provide a refund for a request that is received by NoSweat more than thirty (30) days after the date of original shipment. NoSweat also does not provide a refund for returned Products that are damaged due to misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use.
3.5 – Payment Methods; Automatic Monthly Membership Renewals and Membership Cancellation Policy
NoSweat accepts various Payment Methods. You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on NoSweat’s fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on the payment page when you first sign-up for a Membership. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase of Products or Memberships based on the address that you provide as the shipping address when you register for a Membership, and you authorize NoSweat or the third party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your Payment Method for any such taxes and fees. All payments shall be made by your selected Payment Method in advance prior to shipping the Products. If you do not pay on time or if your Payment Method cannot be charged for any reason, NoSweat reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account and Membership and terminate these Terms of Service. All sales and payments will be in US dollars.
NoSweat and NoSweat's third party payment service provider may receive updated Payment Method information from your credit card or payment method issuer. The disbursement of the updated Payment Method information is provided to NoSweat and NoSweat's third party payment service provider at the election of your credit card and payment method issuer. Neither NoSweat nor NoSweat's third party payment service provider is responsible for the distribution of your credit card or payment method information. It is at the sole election of your credit card or payment method issuer. Your credit card or payment method issuer may give you the right to opt out of the update service. It is your responsibility to contact your credit card or payment method issuer with regards to your right to opt out of the update service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONSUMER:
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FEES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR CARD ON FILE EACH MONTH. NoSweat will automatically renew your Membership on each monthly anniversary date of the Membership (or bi-monthly anniversary date, depending on the subscription selections you make) and, as authorized by you by checking the box demonstrating your consent for automatic monthly renewal of your Membership during the sign-up process, we will charge your Payment Method with the applicable Membership fee and any shipping and handling costs and sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your Membership fee payments. Each Membership renewal period is for one month.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION. You may cancel your Membership at any time by logging on to your account page within NoSweatco.com. To cancel a membership, please log in to your account on the Site and select the "my subscriptions" link at the left of the page, then follow instructions towards cancellation. Cancellation requests submitted in this manner (via your account page on the NoSweatco.com website) must be received at least one full calendar day prior to your next shipping date to avoid being charged for that shipment. Cancellation requests received after that shall take effect the following month. Cancellation requests received by NoSweat through other channels may take up to five (5) days to process. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com. NoSweat requires a reasonable amount of time to process your Membership cancellation request. If you cancel your Membership, you will enjoy your Membership benefits until the end of the then-current Membership term, and your Membership benefits will expire at the end of the then-current Membership term for which you have paid. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Membership fees paid for any unused days of the then-current Membership term.
3.6 – Shipping and Product Acceptance
The shipment date will be determined according to whichever date is closer to the date of the Customer’s first purchase date. Shipping dates are estimates only. All shipments are sent Priority Mail or First-Class mail via the US Postal Service. The risk of loss and title for all Products purchased via the Site pass to the Customer upon delivery of the item to the carrier.
3.7 – Pausing and Resuming Shipping
NoSweat offers its members the ability to temporarily pause their NoSweat Memberships (“Pause Period”). During the Pause Period, members will remain active members, but they will not receive any NoSweat Products.
A Membership may be placed on a Pause Period for either a one, two, or three month period. During the Pause Period, members will remain a member of NoSweat, continue to receive communications from NoSweat via email, but will not be charged any maintenance or membership fee.
Members who are in a Pause Period may resume receiving NoSweat Products by logging into their account and Resuming shipping either immediately or on their original bill date. You may email any questions about the Pause Period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 – USE OF SITE, AND OTHER SERVICES
4.1 – User Information:
Services and features, such as Virtual NoSweat Credits, mobile gifting, feedback, account management, and interaction with social media sites, may use, maintain, or transmit User’s personal information, including, without limitation, user names, passwords, proper names, email address, address, location, financial information (including Payment Method information), virtual NoSweat Credits information, GPS location information, and information for and from third-party social-media accounts (collectively “User Information”). By acknowledging and agreeing to this Agreement, or by using the Site, or other Services, User consents to the transmission of User Information to NoSweat, including its agents and third-party partners, and consents to NoSweat, including its agents and third-party partners, receiving, collecting, storing, processing, transmitting, and using User Information for Application functionality and for the purposes disclosed in one or more of the NoSweat Privacy Policies identified in this Agreement.
Unless attributable to NoSweat's negligence or misconduct, users are also responsible for all payments and losses resulting from transactions and activities undertaken using Virtual NoSweat Credits registered in their names and agree to immediately notify NoSweat of any suspected unauthorized transactions associated with the Services or any other breach of security.
4.2 – Prohibited Uses:
Users are prohibited from using the Site, or Services in any way that:
- Harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames any person, or otherwise infringes or violates the rights of any person (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive;
- Uses technology or other means to access unauthorized content or non-public spaces;
- Uses or launches any automated system or process, including without limitation, “bots,” “spiders,” or “crawlers,” to access unauthorized content or non-public data;
- Attempts to introduce viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair NoSweat servers or networks;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to a NoSweat computer network;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to NoSweat user accounts;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
10. Violates these Terms in any manner; or
11. Fails to comply with applicable third-party terms and conditions or other third-party policies (collectively “Acceptable Use”).
NoSweat reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any User License, remove Content, assist law enforcement in the prosecution of criminal liability, or assert a civil or criminal legal action with respect to Content or use of the Applications or other Services, including any Virtual NoSweat Credits, that NoSweat reasonably believes is or might be in violation of these Terms, but failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these Terms.
4.3 – User-Generated Content:
The User may generate content, written or otherwise, while using the Services (“User-Generated Content”). User acknowledges and agrees that User-Generated Content may be used, reproduced, displayed, modified, deleted, added too, adapted, and published by NoSweat (for example, in product marketing campaigns). User grants DSC and its successors a worldwide; irrevocable; transferable; sublicensable; fully-paid and royalty-free; and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, modify, delete from, add to, adapt, publish, and prepare derivative works from the User-Generated Information. User further acknowledges and agrees that the User, and the User alone, is responsible for the development of User-Generated Content.
4.4 – Indemnification:
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NoSweat, its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the "NoSweat Parties") from all claims or causes of action, liabilities, damages, costs, fines, penalties, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to the User's misuse of the Services or Products, violation of these Terms, or violations of any rights of a third party, or any allegation thereof. NoSweat reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any NoSweat Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party's negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact.
4.5 – No Warranties:
THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OTHER SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND. NoSweat, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND THE OTHER NoSweat PARTIES: (A) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, STABLE, OR SECURE; (C) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (D) DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
THIS LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND NoSweat. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NoSweat OR ANY PERSON ON BEHALF OF NoSweat SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR IN ANY WAY CHANGE THIS EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE NoSweat PARTIES’ WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS TO THE EXTENT THEY MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN WHICH CASE, SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS WILL BE EXCLUDED AND LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
4.6 – No Liability:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NoSweat PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE APPLICATIONS, SITE, OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATIONS, SITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF A NoSweat PARTY HAS BEEN’ ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH ECONOMIC DAMAGES,
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF PUNITIVE AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES SHALL NOT APPLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, A NoSweat PARTY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISES UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR OTHER SERVICES, THE RELEVANT NoSweat PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID NoSweat FOR THE PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIP, AS APPLICABLE; OR (B) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100). THIS LIMITATION EXPRESSLY APPLIES ONLY TO ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, SITE, OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT AND DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY ALLEGED FRAUD.
4.7 – Intellectual Property:
NoSweat, the NoSweat logo, and other NoSweat trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Applications and other Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of NoSweat or other companies of NoSweat (collectively “NoSweat Marks”). Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Applications and other Services are the trademarks of their respective owners (collectively “Third-Party Marks”). The NoSweat Marks and Third-Party Marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of NoSweat or the applicable trademark holder. The Applications and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information only as authorized by NoSweat or the owner of the Content.
4.8 – Severability:
If any of these Terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, those terms shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms. Failure of NoSweat to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
4.9 – Modification of this Agreement:
Subject to Section 10.1(x) of this Agreement, NoSweat reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement or any other NoSweat terms, conditions, or policies related to use of the Applications or other Services at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the Site (http://www.NoSweatco.com) or within the Applications. Continued use of the Applications, Site, or other Services following the posting of these changes or modifications will constitute the User’s acknowledgement and agreement to such changes or modifications. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of NoSweat shall have any legal effect as a waiver by NoSweat of any Terms of this Agreement.
4.10 – Third-Party Beneficiary:
User agrees that NoSweat’s service providers, licensors, or others involved in creating or providing the Applications or other Services are third party beneficiaries to this End-User Agreement and may rely upon the provisions of this End-User Agreement, including but not limited to, the provisions concerning Indemnification, No Warranties, and No Liability.
5 – PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge and agree that NoSweat or its licensors own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service and Content, including, without limitation, any and all intellectual property and other proprietary rights which subsist in the Services and Content, whether such rights are registered or unregistered, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
NoSweat is a trademark of NoSweat in the United States. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, all information and screens appearing on the Services, including Content, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, as well as the arrangement thereof, are the sole property of NoSweat, Copyright © 2012-2016 NoSweat, Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
6 – PRODUCT/IDEA SUBMISSIONS
NoSweat and its personnel do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, without limitation, ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“Submissions”) in any form to NoSweat or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when any of NoSweat’s products, services or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to NoSweat. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions.
You agree that:
- Any Submission (including its complete contents) by you to NoSweat will automatically become the property of NoSweat, without any compensation to you;
- NoSweat may use or redistribute any Submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way, without any compensation to you;
- NoSweat has no obligation to review any Submission; and
- NoSweat has no obligation to keep any Submission confidential, and no confidential relationship may be established by or inferred from any such Submissions to, or the consideration of your Submissions by, NoSweat.
7 – THIRD PARTY SITES
7.1 – Third Party Web Sites
8 – DISPUTE AND ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER; CHOICE OF LAW 10.1 – Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury. Please read this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It is part of your contract with NoSweat and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Informal Resolution. Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to a customer’s satisfaction by writing to our customer service department at email@example.com or NoSweat, Attn: Customer Service, 5421 Feltl Rd, Suite 160, Hopkins, MN 55343. In the unlikely event that our customer service department is unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction, the terms of this Section 8.1 govern dispute resolution between us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes in connection with the Agreement or the use of any product or service provided by NoSweat that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and NoSweat, and to any of NoSweat's licensors, suppliers, dealers or third party vendors, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Agreement.
- Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of this arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with this Arbitration Agreement (“Arbitration Rules”). The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. Any hearing will be held in a location within one hundred (100) miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States (in which case hearing will be held in the capital of your country), and unless the parties agree otherwise. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and NoSweat, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and NoSweat.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and NoSweat in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND NoSweat WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes shall be resolved in a court located in Hennepin Count, Minnesota.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: NoSweat, Attn: Legal Department, 5421 Feltl Rd, Suite 160, Hopkins, MN 55343 within 30 days of purchasing a Membership. If you send this notice, then the Arbitration Agreement will not apply to either party and you must litigate pursuant to subparagraph xii below. If you do not send this notice, then you agree to be bound by this Arbitration Agreement.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with NoSweat.
10. Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in the Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if NoSweat makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to the NoSweat.
11. Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding this section 10, either you or NoSweat may bring an individual action in small claims court.
12. Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court (except for actions brought in small claims court), the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Hennepin County, Minnesota for such purpose.
8.2 – Choice of Law
This Agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Foreign laws do not apply. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid under the law of a particular jurisdiction, that provision will not apply in that jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from this Agreement.
9 – ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS; GENERAL TERMS
9.1 – Electronic Communications
Whenever you visit our Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. For that reason, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email (if you have provided your email address to us), by posting notices on our Site or by such other means as we may determine from time-to-time. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
9.2 – General Terms